Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's About Time!

Noah is almost three months old and I am JUST getting around to starting a blog... something I inteded on doing while I was still pregnant!  Hopefully this will help me keep everyone, near and far, up to date on the going-ons of the Grant Gang!  However, I imagine there will be a whole lot about our little Baby G and a whole little about the rest of the gang...

I have spent waaay too much time already formatting this thing, so I am just going to leave you with a few cute shots of the little man... I am off to take a nap fold some laundry. 

I hope Noah continues to like wearing hats, 'cause Momma sure does think he looks pretty stinkin' cute in them!



One of his million faces...


I just love this boy!!!


XOXO,
~The Grant Gang

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! The grandparents will love it, and it will be a neat avenue for you to remember all of Noah's milestones, etc. I plan on using ours as his baby book. You can have the blog turned into a book easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can not believe how old he has gotten already! He doesn't look like a baby anymore:( What great photos! Glad you are finally putting that great camera to use!

    ReplyDelete