Friday, April 9, 2010

Dirty Secret

I love taking showers, but I HATE the process of blow drying/fixing my hair.  I have that lovely hair type that can pretty much always look cute if it is fixed... fixed straight, fixed wavy, or fixed curly.  However, NOT fixing is not an option... Some strands will be stick straight, others will have a beautiful wave, and then there will be the occasional kinky curly strand.  Mix these together and it looks like something out of the exorcist. Seriously.

When Noah was born, I found myself just throwing my hair back into a pony tail even more regularly than I used to (which pretty much means all the time) because I had struggled to find time to wash/blow dry my hair.  I MADE myself shower so that I didnt feel like a complete mess, but I typically only fixed my hair every few days, leaving it all sorts of greasy (don't judge... you know you've gone more than two days without washing your hair...)  And then I discovered God's gift to new moms: TIGI's Dirty Secret.  It is a spray dry shampoo, and it is simply amazing.  It doesn't leave your scalp looking like you have a crazy case of unresolved dandruff, and it doesn't smell like an old folk's home.  It is light and smells all sorts of delicious!!

So, new moms (and anyone else who loathes blow drying your hair as much as I do), here is your can't-live-without hair care product that can stretch a blow dry for an extra day or two and still leave your hair looking (and smelling!) nice, pretty, and clean!

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang


Oh, I almost forgot... how can I not give a shout out to this sweet little dude!? (He's getting closer and closer to being mobile... SCARY!!!)


2 comments:

  1. You know I'm with you on that. Can't stand that process. I like the Big Sexy brand. I bought it at Sephora. I will have to try that one. Just used it this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete