Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

My favorite holiday... Easter.  It's a day filled with all the things I love: Jesus, family, and a feeling of newness.  I can't imagine living life without the the hope of redemption that Jesus gave us all! Easter is also the time during the year that my brain switches from winter mode to summer mode... another thing that makes me smile a big 'ol smile!  This year was brought me a whole new perspective to Easter, too... sacrifice my only son?  Um, no thanks.  I can't believe God loves us that much!

We are really bad about taking pictures during events (and really good at taking pictures during the mundane, daily tasks! ha!) but we remembered to snatch a few right after church.  Here's our sweet lil guy! Take notice hus new tricks... getting on his hands and knees, along with his "head stand"!


The Grant Gang

1 comment:

  1. We should team up "BigBunnyLittleBunny" with "BigKittyLittleKitty."

    ReplyDelete