Monday, April 5, 2010

One Item NOT for sale

Last week my MIL Gayle, my SIL Mandy, Joyce, and Anna all piled all of our junk extra items in Gayle's driveway and had a fairly improptu garage sale.  It was pretty ridiculous how much stuff I gathered without putting too much effort into it... especially considering I had a garage sale less than 9 months ago and raked in over $300....!  I wish I would have taken a picture of how much stuff we all had... it was great!

Noah got to hang out with all the girls and had a blast.  He had quite the little set up going for him....

Austin was in heaven when his momma let him crawl around and be adventurous... he even got creative with what he wanted to eat for lunch!

Gavin had so much fun he couldn't even find the energy to lay down...

At the end of the day, I made a little over $130 and the group's total was over $600. Not bad for a Friday morning of work!

The Grant Gang

1 comment: