Saturday, July 10, 2010

Taking "water baby" to a whole new level

When we got back from swimming lessons on Friday, I hopped in the shower.  I often let N just play around in the bathroom with a few toys if he is awake while I am showering.  He was going about his business, as was I, until I felt his hand on my leg.  Sweet boy decided he needed to join me!

He was all smiles and giggles until I ran to go get my camera (how could I pass this amazing photo opp!??!)... then he turned into meltdown city.

I only got one half-way decent pic on my iPhone (go figure), so excuse the quality of one of them.  After I snatched the photos, I picked him up and held him while I finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. 

When we got out of the shower I snuggled him in a warm, cozy towel and he was back to smiles in no time!


xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment