Friday, August 6, 2010

3/4 of a year!

Yesterday was Noah's 9 month birthday.... seriously!?  I know, super cliche, but where has the time gone?!  I guess it's been spent traveling the US, charming all the ladies, and eating anything he can get his hands on....

Noah is SO curious.  Everything intrigues him... people's faces, nature around him, animals... you name it, he's interested.  Of course, everything he finds he intially explores by doing a taste test. :-)  He is still quite the chamer and people person.... he can be crabby and tired, but if there a lot of people around, he perks right up.  Definitely the life of the party!  He loves to laugh, and laughs quite easily.  I have yet to meet someone who does not comment on what a happy baby he is (I may need to remind him of that when he is 16 and grounded...).   Noah gets so excited to see his Daddy every evening when he comes home from work, and thinks he is one of the funniest people around.  He has also just started to get "alarmed" (ie: doing a fast scan of the room) if he is being held by someone else and I go out of site, but hasn't  had too many melt downs when he is left.  But despite how much he loves other people, everyone comments on how he is a momma's boy... and I couldn't be happier.

Noah is eating tons of stuff, but his current favorites are Kefir, cottage cheese, frozen peas and carrots, and cheerios.  He gets very frustrated if I try to feed him his entire meal, so we are really trying to increase the amount of finger foods he is eating.  He eats shredded chicken at dinner most nights and loves it.  He also ate dog food for the first time today... and (I cant believe I am putting this in writing) loved it!

I cant imagine our life without this little guy.  It hasn't come without sacrifice, but I consider it an absolute honor to be his momma, his playmate, his caretaker, and his teacher.  What a stinkin' awesome job.

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment