Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet my boss!

I woke up this morning, and as I was getting ready for work, I heard my boss calling for our morning meeting.  I walked into his office, and this is how I was greeted:

Could it get any better?


Today is the first day back for most of my teacher friends.  It is also the first first day I have not had to experience in 6 years.  I have a new job... my dream job.  It's hard.  It's exhausting.  And there's no time off.  But guess what?  It's the best dang job I could ever imagine having.  I get to see this little dude learn, grow, and experience the world.  I couldn't be more thankful for the hard work Micah puts in every day, along with the sacrifices he makes, so I can stay home with N and be mommy. 

There is a small part of me that misses having that identity... knowing I am good at something and be recognized for that.  But that small part of me forgets pretty darn quickly when I get a peek of this...



xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment