Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What did daddy put in your bottle?!

I don't think I brag on my husband enough.  All around, he is a good guy.  And his fathering abilities?  Let's just say that my heart melts every time I see him with Noah... it never gets old. 


Micah is amazing about letting me get out every now and then to have some good girl time.  A group of us gathered for Gara's 2nd anniversary of her 29th birthday and M and N had some good male bonding time.  I am not sure what they did (or what daddy put in his bottle!), but N was OUT when I got home.  I was going to nurse him so I didn't have to pump (I loathe that thing), but after walking in the room, turning on the light and taking this picture, he did not move an inch.  This kid... how can he be so stinkin' cute?!


xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

1 comment:

  1. But I bet if you tried to take that blanket away he would have woken up!!

    ReplyDelete