Tuesday, November 23, 2010

King on his Throne

I'm sure this is going to be one of those posts that Noah is going look at me and say "Mo-oooooom!" when he is older and reads through this blog.  But, I feel a need to document. :-)

After Noah's horrendous diaper rash, I tried to let him just air it out for a little bit every day.  He seemed to LOVE walking around without a diaper.  I typically did it at meal times so I could just put a towel in his high chair and not worry.  One morning he started making that face.  You know what face I am talking about... glassy eyes, strained mouth, red cheeks. Crap!  (pun intended)  I decided to just pick him up out of his chair and take him to the potty.  He thought it was hilarious, and I thought it was awesome.  No poopy diaper to change, hardly anything to wipe.  He has since done this several other times.... and daddy happened to catch it on camera!  I know he is nowhere close to being truly potty trained, but it is nice to start getting him used to doing his business somewhere besides his pants!





xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

1 comment:

  1. awesome! way to go N! you just might have him potty trained earlier than you think! hope his little tush is feeling better! i also see that he had some reading material beside him. wow, looks impressive!

    ReplyDelete