Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 years


Today Micah and I celebrate our 4th Anniversary. I am so grateful to be married to this guy! He has sacrificed so much for me to be able to stay home with our little dumpledoo (R.I.P. Green Dragon). He works his tail off all day and STILL agrees to do the dinner dishes. He makes me laugh all the time (which is really annoying when I am mad at him!) and just adds a big 'ol smile to my everyday.
It absolutely melts me heart to see Micah with Noah. Everyb evening, when Noah heard the garage door, he gets a huge smile and runs towards the back door shouting "Dadadadada!". He will stand there at the door until Micah walks in. That alone tells you what kind of dad he is!
Happy Anniversary, beeb!! I love you tons. Here's to 4x4x4 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment