Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Best Yet

Since I have been staying home with Noah, I have really tried to make an effort to match coupons with sales while grocery shopping.  I am not bringing in any cash, but I try my darndest to minimize the cash that I spend.  There are tons of blogs out there like this one and this one that are completely focused on sales and deals and bargains around town that really help when making my grocery lists. On average I save about 50% on my grocery purchases.

I came across this blog this weekend... and it helped me have my highest percentage of savings yet... 84%!!

Total before sales & coupons: $59.02
Money saved w/ coupons & sales: $48.92
Total out of pocket: $9.10

Check out what I got!


The Grant Gang

1 comment:

  1. I sooo need help in this area! Interested in a coupon trainee??

    ReplyDelete