Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swag Bucks

Have any of you heard of this?  I recently read about Swag Bucks on a blog I read and thought it might be worth a shot... basically, you earn points when you do basic searches through their search engine.  You will randomly receive points for searches (I searched for three different things and got 10 swag bucks on one of the searches.)  You can also shop through their website... from what I understand, you start at SwagBucks.com, go to shop, then find the store you want to shop at.  When you order from that store (as long as you have linked to it through swagbucks) you will receive 2 swag bucks for every dollar you spend.  After you receive a certain number of points, you can redeem them for Amazon gift cards (and a bunch of other stuff.... but the Amazon cards look most appealing to me!) I am not sure yet how the search engine compares to Google or Yahoo, but it's worth a shot... I signed up today and will keep you updated!

Interested in trying it out for yourself? Click here! It can't hurt. :-)

XOXO,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment