Thursday, April 22, 2010

Future Attorney?

Micah was working on the computer a few nights ago and this is what I stumbled upon...


Noah was SO content sitting with his daddy, working on the computer.  I guess he likes researching and emailing and writing Bills of Sales just as much as his daddy! (or maybe its just the bright computer screen and this fun little toy called a keyboard sitting in front of him....)

On another note, Noah has become sooooo busy.  Even when he is totally calm, his little feet are just kicking away.  He must burn some serious calories every day.  Needless to say, changing his diaper has become more and more difficult.  The whole "give him a toy" trick worked for oh, I'd say, two minutes.  If he is on his back, he wants to be on his belly.  If he is on his belly, he wants to be on his back.  Maybe if I laid him on his side we'd be good to go?  Because of his little busy body, I have started to change him on the floor where I can "pin him down" with my legs (ala the Christina Stringer method).  Last night, as I was getting him ready for his bath, he escaped.


Is that not the cutest naked baby you've ever seen?!

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

2 comments:

  1. hehe look at those cute rolls! only a baby can get away with cute rolls. :)

    As for the very active, squirmy child...not sure if that will ever end. Gavin did the same thing at that age and now he is constantly walking back and forth just to walk back and forth. It must be wonderful to have all that energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, nekkid baby push-ups. The best kind! If Travis likes to sit in Lovey's lap and watch the sewing machine, do I have the next Michael Kors on my hands? Hmm. :)

    ReplyDelete