Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SwagStore

So, does anyone remember me mentioning SwagBucks a while back?  Well, I have been using it as my first option for a search engine (then go to google, if I dont have any luck...) for the last month or so, and have done a few of the free "offers", and finally collected enough to earn my first prize!  Today I just ordered $30 in Amazon.com e-gift certificates.  How fun is that?!  This is totally FREE money that I get to spend however I choose.  I'm diggin' it.  Now, to decide what I want to buy?! I am planning on buying N some Bummi Swimmis for all the trips to the pool I have planned this summer, so maybe we will use it on those.  Another benefit... most products you can get free super saver shipping if you spend atleast $25... so I will be covered!

I'm not going to pretend that the swagbucks search engine is the best search engine out there... but, it does the trick for about 75% of my searches.  So, I can't complain.   

If you are interested in trying it out, use the little box thingy to the right of this post, or click here and I will get referral credits... which would make this thrifty momma super excited! :-)  A few tips... Fridays are super swag bucks, where you can earn MUCH larger numbers of swagbucks (I think my highest is 300 in one search).  As I mentioned, I have done a few of the free offers... primarily the credit score checks.  Basically I just entered my info (along with a valid credit card), got my credit score, then called to cancel my free offer.  It all took about 10minutes of my time and really helped boost my account. 

Happy swagbucksing!

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment