Monday, May 10, 2010

Miracles on their way...


My two friends Eva and Sarah have been on a 9 month journey that has rocked both of their worlds... and today is that day that we have been praying SO hard for.  Sarah goes in between 2pm-3pm for a C-section and Eva's dream of becoming a mommy will become a reality.  These two little babies are total miracles, and it amazes me to see the selflessness that Sarah has had as she has given Eva and Kyle a gift that no one else could.  Sarah's facebook status today reads: "On my way to triage...in 3 to 4 hours from now, my friend will be a mom. :)"  Seriously?  Not an ounce of "me" in that statement.  She's got a spirit about her that is truly admirable.  Read their story!


Please pray today... pray for Sarah's health, pray for the babies' health, pray for the doctors' wisdom, and pray for Kyle and Eva as they make this transition to being a family of four. 

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

2 comments:

  1. Gives me chills. So awesome for all involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete