Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tricks a plenty!

It's been a while since I posted... because we've been busy! Here's what we've been up to...

Playing with the girls at the gym...


Flirting and smiling at anyone/everyone who will pay attention....

Helping momma do the dishes....


Playing in the sand...


And practicing our new tricks!


Yep... new tricks all over the place.  Standing up in his crib.  WHAT?!  I walked into this a few days ago, and every day since he has spent about 30 minutes practicing this new skill before his naps.  I am so glad we have the video monitor because it is SO funny to watch.  He just stands there, bounces, and smiles... so proud of himself!  

N is also crawling all over the place now.  He isn't quite to the point where he is all over the house, but he definitely gets to where he wants to go!  His favorite toy these days are toys that move... balls that roll (that he has to chase), cars that move (that he has to chase), and water bottles (that he has to chase). 

I'm pretty sure I had my favorite mommy moment to date today.  I was sitting on the floor eating my breakfast watching N play as he crawled over to me, climbed up on my legs, and got onto my lap.  Oh. Em. Gee.  So sweet.

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment