Monday, October 4, 2010

and he's off!!

I've been a total slacker with the blogging business, so I am going to be trying to play catch up.  We've been super busy enjoying the gorgeous weather the Sky Boss has blessed us with the last week or two.... I think He is trying to make up for the torture he made us endure this summer. :-)

Now for the big news.... N-Man is walking!  Last Sunday, September 26, Noah started to really walk.  He had been taking steps for a week or two, but never really gathered up the courage to piece together more than a few wabbly steps.  Then he woke up on Sunday, and hasn't looked back.  Here is a video of him in the backyard on Sunday night showing off his new skills. 


I know what you are all thinking.... if I thought I was busy before, just wait.  It has only been a week, and I've already figured that out.... and I kinda sorta love it!

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

2 comments:

  1. Yea Noah! Wyatt better get to walking so he can keep up with you! Krista, GIRL, what are you doing up at 5:20 am?? :) You must REALLY be commited to being a better blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I just realized I didn't have my settings correct... I was on Pacific time! I promise, I was not up at 5am blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete