Monday, October 4, 2010

The first of many...


...trips to the park!  Joyce called and invited us to an impromptu trip to the park with Austin, Jonathon, Melanie & Corinne.  I am starting to love impromptu play dates... my life is so planned these days, so it adds a little excitement to the day!  Aren't you jealous?  I am totally living on the edge..

Jonathon doing what he does best!
Austin playing peek-a-boo.  He thought it was hilarious!
Noah showin' off his Rangers pride to Tita
Miss Corinne... sweet, sweet Corinne!
Not sure who had more fun... the kids or the mommas.  I think the only thing that means is that there will be many, many more of these to come!  I forgot my camera (imagine that... post baby me, forgetting something!?) but my handy dandy phone came to the rescue.   

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment