Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bye, bye, baby.

Micah has been wanting to get Noah's hair cut for quite a while, but I have resisted... His hair is just so sweet, regardless of the rat tail/mullet he had going.  I finally gave in and we took him last week to get it trimmed up, and I am so glad we did.  He is so handsome now!

He did great.  I stuffed his face the entire time with his lunch, so I am sure that helped.  The fun little car he got to sit in didn't hurt either!


The lady who cut his hair was super sweet.  She even let him comb his own hair!


I did get a bit sentimental with the first piece she chopped off.... I may or may not have started to tear up.  Where did my baby go?!


Because he did so well, he was awarded with a dum dum.  Obviously he is WAY to preoccupied with his sucker to smile for the camera!

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment