Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The month according to my iPhone

It seems like I have gotten worse and worse with posting.  Perhaps because my little energizer bunny seems to be getting a more and more powerful battery as each day passes?!  As I look through these pictures, I realize that my child never stops making me laugh.  Seriously.  Is he a handful?  Yup.  Is he a completely hilarious handful that brings more laughs and smiles to my world than I thought possible? Absolutely!  (P.S... I am realizing my phone pics are very hazey... weird?!)


Noah enjoying the "view"... street construction!

I am sure this is a choking hazard, but I had a snap a picture. 

Playtime with daddy.  Little monkey!

BOBA!!!

Who knew a "Who let them dogs out" Valentine's Day card could provide SO much entertainment?!

Breakfast is no fun without your trucks and cars...

these boys LOVE eachother!

Making friends while mommy and daddy look for plants

N-Dawg in da HOUSE!

How stinkin' sweet is this?!

He decided (for two days) that he liked potstickers.  I have since discovered that if it is being served as a promo item at CostCo, he will eat it.  If I buy it and serve it at home, it won't last more than one meal.

It is 60 degrees outside and N is sopping wet.  That's how we roll.

How many items can a child have on his highchair at one time?

Capt' Noah

Swimming in his PJs.  Again, that's how we roll.

Superman suit that he INSISTED go OVER his PJs.

I guess he thought the blackberries were actually warpaint?

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment