Thursday, May 12, 2011

lil' Fuzzette

Micah and I went for our first (and hopefully only) sonogram this morning... and we learned that Fuzzy is really a Fuzzette!  Noah is going to have a little sister.  This picture made me giggle... I can totally see Noah and one of his friends doing this and little Fuzzette standing there trying to figure out what was going on....

I think Micah is still processing the idea, and my brain has already started spinning with ideas for the nursery and clothes to sew (since I have SO much time to sew. ha!)  She looks great, as well.  Healthy and a super active like her big brother.  If her movement during the sonogram is any indication of her energy level later in life, I am IN. TROUBLE.  Still not sure on names... hopefully she won't be Fuzzette for the rest of her life. :-)

xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment