Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Fun!



We have finally had some beautiful weather and it is starting to feel like fall.  After the hottest summer on record in Texas (don't think I won't be reminding sweet little Ruthie Grayce of that when she is 16 and sassy...), the change is very much welcomed.



Lolly and I treked out to the Dallas Arboretum with Gara and her clan to bum around and see all the "punkins".  Let's just say that it was Noah's heaven.  And that I am glad Lolly joined us :-)  I saw many moms flying solo with multiple kids... one even with triplets Noah's age.  I almost asked them what they were on and if I could have some... I'm not that brave! 


For most of the time I had Ruthie Grayce strapped to me (she hates the carseat... boo!) and chased after Noah trying to snap a picture that was actually in focus.  I took about 200 pictures and about 50 are in focus.  Ha!  Wish I could bottle up his energy for when he is a teenager and doesn't want to get out of bed in the morning.  When I tried to take pictures of Ruthie, she wasn't exactly.... thrilled. I did manage to get one or two smiles out of her, but the rest of the pictures are just comical.






Looking at the pictures of Travis and Noah together make me giggle. They are SO polar opposite. Luckily they still like eachother :-)  Travis gathered several pumpkins and made his own little photo-op in the middle of the walkway. Noah thought it was more fun trying to balance on top of them and feed Travis his snacks.



Noah also had his first experience getting his fance painted.  I was SHOCKED at how still he sat. He was so interested in what was going on! 



It only took about 4 seconds to get a few smudges...!


xoxo,
~The Grant Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment